Okay, now that we have given you Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (you know the mega-energy-rapid calorie expenditure phenomenon) and Venom Lean Dreams (sleep/relaxation and healthy GH modulator because you can't stay wired 24/7) it is time to introduce the final key to the Venom Tri-Lean System appropriately called Venom Special Tactics. Venom Special Tactics is the highest standard by which all other stimulant free adipose inhibition and oxidation products should be measured by. (As in it inhibits fat storage and aids burning the flab too) This new only from ALRI product makes your body burn fat by wasting calories at an accelerated rate while protecting lean tissue mass and supporting thyroid health! Venom Special Tactics can be used alone, or stacked with the rest of the Venom Tri-Lean System and Thyrogen-X for Super Charged "I want it today" results.
What makes this One Different
Hey, it's from ALRI. You already know the innovation and results will piss some wanna-be scientist off because it is new, it works and they don't understand it. Theobroma Cacao extract for 12% OEA (oleoylethanolamide) and 3-Thia-Palmitic Acid (Tetradecylthioacetic acid) are very cool compounds that promote lipolysis (blubber burning) through some unique pathways. OEA is produced in the small intestine and belongs to a group of fats produced in response to nervous system activity and certain metabolic events.
In an interesting mammal study published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry, OEA was shown to reduce feeding and body weight gain by activating the nuclear receptor PPAR-alpha (peroxisomeproliferator-activated receptor alpha). In the present report, we examined whether OEA can also influence energy utilization. OEA stimulated glycerol and fatty acid release from freshly dissociated rat adipocytes. OEA enhanced fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle strips, dissociated hepatocytes, and primary cardiomyocyte cultures. Administration of OEA in vivo produced lipolysis. In short, the OEA study results showed a decrease in food intake and an increase in calorie expenditure by way of l
Then Why Add 3-Thia Palmitic Acid Too?
The Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Haukeland Hospital, and University of Bergen, Norway did a study on 3-Thia fatty acids that resulted in conclusions anyone wanting to create and maintain a lean body would salivate over.
"The biological responses to tetradecylthioacetic acid include mitochondrial proliferation, increased catabolism of fatty acids, antiadiposity, improvement in insulin sensitivity, antioxidant properties, reduced proliferation and induction of apoptosis in rapidly proliferating cells and cell differentiation. These biological responses indicate that tetradecylthioacetic acid changes the plasma profile fromatherogenic to cardioprotective. As a pan-peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ligand,tetradecylthioacetic acid regulates the adipose tissue mass and the expression of lipid metabolizing enzymes, particularly those involved in catabolic pathways."
· Fat burning due to more mitochondria to do so and fat oxidation via our good friend PPAR-alpha.
· Fat storage control.
· Better insulin activity control so calories are stored as lean tissue instead of waist wrap for winter.
· Anti-oxidant qualities to protect cells form the damage normally done by calorie restricted diets and training.
· A cool hatred for cells that are not supposed to be mass produced.
· Improved lipid metabolization.
How About Blocking Fat Storage?
Polygonum Multiflorum Proprietary Extract is one of the new sensations in the fat burning industry. The really hard part is actually creating the most effective proprietary extraction procedure to make it work and at a concentration that makes it possible to put in a capsule. Polygonum MultiflorumProprietary Extract has been used in herbal medicine for centuries for its reported ability to promote lipid control and aid cardiovascular health. Oh sure, there is a great deal of evidence that the extract acts as an anti-oxidant, anti-catabolic and nitric oxide potentiator in mammals, but more recently, and due to some pretty cool extraction methods, it has been found that Polygonum MultiflorumProprietary Extract has unique properties that inhibit anti-lipolytic hormone (the hormone that shuts down fat burning potential) and fatty acid synthase (the enzyme that is the gate keeper for fat storage).
Beta AET ECPE (beta-androstenetriol ECPE) - We have all heard, and in many cases experienced, the positive effects of DHEA and its even better metabolites. As example are the patented and effective products 7-OXO-DHEA and of course 7-Hydroxy-DHEA analogs. They are noted for their unique ability to avoid conversion into androgenic metabolites or affect androgen receptors while promoting fat loss, lean mass retention and even maximizing thyroid gland activity. Of course oral bio-availability is pretty poor with most of these analogs thus requiring higher dosages. Did I mention that bAET(b-androstenetriol) is between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites? Okay, how about that bAET ECPE is nearly 100% orally bioavailable? Yup. It's why we formulated it.
Researce and References:
1. Oleoylethanolamide stimulates lipolysis by activating the nuclear receptor peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-alpha). J Biol Chem. 2004 Jul 2;279(27):27849-54. Epub 2004 Apr 26.
2. Mechanisms of oleoylethanolamide-induced changes in feeding behavior and motor activity. Am JPhysiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Sep;289(3):R729-37. Epub 2005 May 5.
3. Effects of 3-thia fatty acids on beta-oxidation and carnitine palmitoylatransferase I activity in cultured rat hepatocytes. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1999;466:53-7.
4. Metabolic effects of thia fatty acids. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2002 Jun;13(3):295-304. Review.
5. Effect of guzhen recipe on glucocorticoid receptor in senile rate thymocyte] Zhongguo Zhong Xi YiJie He Za Zhi. 1995 Feb;15(2):92-4. Chinese.
6. Effect of the root of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb. and its processed products on fat accumulation in the liver of mice] Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 1992 Oct;17(10):595-6, 639. Chinese.
7. Traditional Chinese Medicine improves dysfunction of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha and microsomal triglyceride transfer protein on abnormalities in lipid metabolism in ethanol-fed rats. Biofactors. 2005;23(3):163-76.
8. Myricetin, quercetin and catechin-gallate inhibit glucose uptake in isolated rat adipocytes.Biochem J. 2005 Mar 15;386(Pt 3):471-8.
9. Carnosic acid, a new class of lipid absorption inhibitor from sage. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2004 Apr 19;14(8):1943-6.
10. Norepinephrine-augmenting lipolytic effectors from Astilbe thunbergii rhizomes. J Nat Prod. 1998 Aug;61(8):1006-11.