is a pure, concentrated, pantent-pending creatine hydrochloride
designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any
fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning
level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRÉT is also ideal for
anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production
of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for
cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and
are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.
other creatines on the market, CON-CRÉT does not require a loading
phase or the need to cycle-off, due to its bioavailability and
recommended micro-dosing by body weight (only ¼ tsp or capsule per 100
lbs of body weight). A true scientific breakthrough, CON-CRÉT is the
only creatine on the market that you micro-dose, with one serving being
equivalent to 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate. Unlike other
creatines, CON-CRÉT does not cause any negative side effects, such as
bloating, water retention and GI issues that most have experienced from
taking other creatine blends. In a recent creatine uptake study by The
University of Nebraska Medical Center and The University of Manitoba,
CON-CRÉT proved to be the most soluble creatine on the market – with
60% greater creatine plasma cUoncentration in muscle tissue than
creatine monohydrate, a benchmark of creatine studies for over 20 years.
most readily absorbed creatine form available, CON-CRÉT offers
steroid-like results in strength, endurance and muscle recovery in a
legal and safe natural product. Athletes can take CON-CRÉT and get
superior results in performance without any worries of failing any form
of drug testing – you will never be tested positive for any illegal or
banned substances when taking CON-CRÉT.
Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary
as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRET users will refer a friend
- Bodybuilding.com Creatine Supplement of the Year Nominee2009
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of CON-CRET has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no
risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore
supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRET different from other creatines?
CON-CRET is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
CON-CRET is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
CON-CRET requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
CON-CRET is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED.™ - only 1/4
tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
The CON-CRET advantage - One of the only creatine products on the
market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
Take 1 hour prior to workout or competition.
Mix with 4–6 ounces of juice or water.
Can take on an empty stomach or with food. Can mix with protein.
No need to stack with other creatine products.
No loading or cycling required.
Normal workouts (lasting one hour or less): 1 scoop per 100 lbs.
Intense workouts (lasting more than 1 hour): 2 scoops per 100 lbs.
Off days: take 1 scoop per 100 lbs. to assist in muscle recovery.
As with any supplement product maintain adequate hydration.
CON-CRET is not a steroid. It is safe, legal, and natural. CON-CRET is made in the USA and complies with cGMP.